Schema.org (often called Schema) is a specific vocabulary of tags (or microdata) that you can add to your HTML to improve the way your page is represented in SERPs.
Schema.org is the result of collaboration between Google, Bing, Yandex, and Yahoo! to help you provide the information their search engines need to understand your content and provide the best search results possible at this time. Adding Schema markup to your HTML improves the way your page displays in SERPs by enhancing the rich snippets that are displayed beneath the page title.
Structured data allows search engines to not only crawl your site, but to truly understand it.
This extension generates the required rich snippets automatically and also provides the structured data to your webpages.
- Adds knowledge graph (Logo, Contacts, Social profile links) to home page
- Enables breadcrumbs (Product Pages and Category Pages)
- Enable Sitelinks Search Box
- Product Page Rich Snippet / Rich Cards
- OpenGraph Protocol
- Local Business Information
- VQMOD (upto 18.104.22.168)
- OCMOD (2.3.x.x onwards)
- Поставьте "Лайк" ниже или скажите "Спасибо" в теме
Чтобы скачивать без действий приобретите VIP Plus
Opencart 2.x - SEO Structured Data - Rich Snippets - Microdata 2017-01-31
Schema.org (often called Schema) is a specific vocabulary of tags (or microdata) that you can add to